- Where do I get my code(s)?
This will be provided by Ticketmaster (or other ticket agency used) as part of your
concert ticket purchase confirmation email; in a follow-up email up to 72 hours
later; or will be printed on your ticket. If you are unsure, please check with your
ticket agency. You should receive one code per ticket bought.
- Why aren't my code(s) working?
Please ensure you enter codes exactly as you have received them, without a space
at the end. Each code must be entered into a box of its own.
- How do I order?
- Enter each code you wish to redeem together at
https://mobilechilli.com/foals/ and hit ‘Redeem Now’. Click the ‘+’ button to
allow for further codes to be entered. Up to 4 codes can be redeemed at once. NOTE:
if you wish to order physical and digital copies you must proceed with these separately.
- On the following page select Physical or Digital and fill in the required fields
before clicking 'Place Order'. For digital orders skip to Q3. For physical orders:
- To gift your CD delivery to a non-card registered address fill in the address details
immediately after selecting 'Physical copy'.
- If the delivery is to the registered card address please tick 'Same as billing address'
on this screen, choose the delivery Country from the drop down and click Place Order.
- Enter payment details on the subsequent page. You will receive a billing confirmation
email from Secure Trading immediately after. The bill in your account will show
- When will my digital copy arrive?
When placing your digital order please ensure all email addresses are spelt correctly.
The download link for each digital redemption will be sent immediately after the
order has been placed. Remember to check your Junk folder if the email cannot be
found. NOTE: albums must be downloaded from a PC or Mac - they will not work from
a mobile or tablet.
- When will I be charged and by whom?
You will be charged upfront for your order. Payment will be shown as going to 'mobilechilli.com'
in your statement.
- What are the delivery costs?
All physical orders are subject to a handling & delivery charge. Rates are as follows:
GB: 1 CD = £2.99; 2 CDs = £3.99; 3 CDs = £4.99; 4 CDs = £5.99. Europe: 1 CD = €3.99; 2 CDs = €5.99;
3 CDs = €7.99; 4 CDs = €8.99.
- Can I have CDs delivered to multiple addresses?
This can only be handled by processing multiple orders which will incur separate delivery
charges at the rates stated above.
- When will my CD(s) arrive? Can they be tracked?
CDs may take up to 28 days to arrive dependent on stock levels and destination.
Tracking is not available – please resist from getting in contact querying the status
of your order until after 28 days.
- I can't find my download..?
Please check your browser download settings. It is most likely to have to been saved
to your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- I ordered my tickets through StubHub or Private Seller, do I still qualify
to receive the redemption?
If you bought your tickets from a secondary market (StubHub, eBay, private ticket
broker, etc) then you will need to reach out to your point of purchase to have them
process the redemption on your behalf.
- Can I have the CD sent outside of Europe?
Unfortunately delivery can only be made to the European countries available on site.
- I did not mean to/I wish to sign up for future Warner Music Group marketing.
How can I change this?
Please email email@example.com
stating your request.
- When will my code expire?
30th July 2020.
- What file type is the digital download?
The tracks are mp3 256kbps.
- It has been longer than 28 days and my CD has not arrived...
If you wish to chase your order please wait until 28 days have passed. After 28
days you may email firstname.lastname@example.org
including in any contact your redemption code(s) and delivery address.
- Can I get a signed CD, vinyl copy, or any other merchandise?
Sorry, none of these are available through this promotion.